These Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between you and BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com, and cover your use and access to the Online Store. By clicking on the “Accept” button, or accessing or otherwise using the Online Store, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other legal agreements that apply to you as a BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com’s Account holder, as amended from time to time. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using or accessing the Online Store immediately. If you are using the Online Store on behalf of a third party including, but not limited to a business entity, you warrant that you are authorized and have the authority to bind that third party to these Terms and Conditions.
The following terms are used throughout these Terms and Conditions and have specific meanings.
- a. “Account” means the account that Users may create through the Online store to use the Services.
- b. “Add-On Keys” means any digital Program with additional or enhanced functionality, special weapons or characters, virtual currency, or subscription access to content or services intended to be accessed or used within a particular Program.
- d. “Buyer” means a person that contacts, engages and/or aims to purchase a Program sold by the Online Store.
- e. “Digital Key” means a serial number or a code that is used to register and activate a specific Program and which will be provided to you in the Confirmation Order upon successful payment of a Program Price.
- f. “Account” means an account that is used to play or activate a specific Program and which will be provided to you in the Confirmation Order upon successful payment of a Program Price.
- g.“Offline Activation” means an account that is used to play or activate a specific Program that only works offline and which will be provided to you in the Confirmation Order upon successful payment of a Program Price.
- h. “Confirmation Order” means any and all written or electronically transmitted confirmation orders sent by BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com to Buyers in relation to Programs.
- i. “Content” means any content submitted, generated, featured, displayed through the Online Store, including but not limited to: any Program details; any text, correspondence, graphics, software, applications, video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, company logos, photos, designs, features, User reviews and other materials that are available on the Online Store. Content includes, without limitation, User Content which may be submitted by a User for the purpose of using BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com’s services.
- j. “Online Store” means BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com’s platform, an online tool provided, processed, and/or maintained by BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com.
- l. “Program” means any and all digital or virtual games, software (business and consumer), related digital products, including Content and Add-On Keys, or services that are made available through the Online Store. The program includes Buyer’s software used to access the Program, documentation, ads, services, technology, any content, data and other digital materials included in or made available through a Program (including after downloading or initially accessing it), or through any updates and other changes and versions of the Program.
- m. “Program Price” means the total amount set out in the Confirmation Order chargeable by BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com to Buyers for the purchase of a Program.
- n. “Service” means the online and/or offline services, provided by BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com for the provision and use of the technology that BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com has developed to facilitate the access of Buyers to a variety of Programs, BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com and BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com Services, including without limitation, providing access to BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com’s online community, communication tools, and payment services.
- o. “Third Party Content” means any content that belongs to or originates from parties other than BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com and Buyers.
- p. “User Content” means any content, written or otherwise, created, submitted, generated, featured, displayed through the Online Store (including but not limited to, any text, correspondence, and photographs) by Users while using the Online Store.
- q. “User”, “you” and “your” collectively mean the person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Online Store and/or the Service. A User may be a visitor of BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com, an Account holder, and/or a Buyer.
- About BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com and Online Store
2.1 BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com is an online/internet platform that contributes Buyers for facilitating the sale and purchase of various Programs. The Online Store provides access to a variety of Programs and facilitates the transaction between BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com and Buyers.
2.5 BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com provides Buyers with its Services without additional charges.
2.8 From time to time, promotions such as sales and give-aways promotions may be offered via the Online Store. Any such promotions may be modified or discontinued by BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com at any time without prior notice.
2.9 The Online Store may not be available in your country and BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com may modify, suspend or discontinue the Online Store, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
3.1 You agree that BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com may amend this Agreement from time to time, and at BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com’s sole discretion. Although we will use our best endeavors to notify you of any amendment to this Agreement, we will not be required to provide you with prior notification of such amendments or changes to this Agreement.
3.2 Upon any amendment or change to this Agreement, we will publish the amended Agreement on the dedicated link available at our Online Store. Your continued use of the Online Store and/or the Service, after the publication date of a revised version of this Agreement, constitutes your acceptance of its terms.
3.3 You agree and undertake to review our Terms and Conditions each time you visit our Online Store and/or prior to your use of any Services. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions, as updated from time to time, you undertake to cease using our Online Store and/or Services immediately.
- Eligibility, Account Registration, and Security Checks
4.1 If you would like to use our Services, you may be required to create a personalized account by using your name and email address. Users can also create an Account using their existing Google and Facebook accounts. Each account should have a unique username and password.
4.2 Each User is responsible for maintaining the security of its Account and for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Account. You undertake to provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information and Your Account updated. You may not share your password with unaffiliated third parties. You agree to notify BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com immediately of any unauthorized use of Account, or any other breaches of security. You are fully responsible for all uses of your password, Account, and username, or registration, whether by you or others. We are authorized to act on instructions received through use of your Account or registration and are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause.
4.3 Your Account, including any information pertaining to it (e.g. contact information, billing information, Product details, Account history, etc.), is strictly personal to you. You may therefore not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, unless expressly permitted by this Agreement.
4.4 By creating an account or using the Online Store, you consent to us contacting you about your interest in our Services by email, phone, or through any other contact information you have chosen to provide. Users wishing not to receive offers from us may notify us at any time via one of the contact methods listed in the Contact Us section on the Online Store.
4.6 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account at any time, including if any User Content or information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false or misleading or to reclaim any username that you create through the Services that violates this Agreement.
- User Conduct and Restrictions
5.1 You agree, acknowledge, and understand that all Programs on sale through the Online Store are distributed electronically. There are no boxes nor any DVDs to be delivered to you physically. You will receive a fully legitimate, electronic Product for the Program that you purchase. You understand that upon receipt of the Product, you are required to activate or use in the Program on a proper platform, e.g. Steam, Origin, Uplay, or other.
5.2 BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com’s unique system allows for delivery within 24 Hours and automatic allocation of Products. Once you complete the Program Price and pass the security checks, the Product will be made available on your Account and relevant email account.BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen Products or use of Products without our permission.
5.3 When you purchase a Program through the Online Store, you agree, acknowledge, and understand that you are purchasing a license to use that Program from the BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com and that you do not take ownership of the Program. For any Programs that you purchase through the Online Store, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, personal license to use such Programs by. Aside from this license, BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com, reserve all rights, interests, and remedies in relation to that Program.
5.4 Some Programs, available through the Online Store, may have specific rules on how they may be used. For instance, when you purchase a Program, you may be restricted to downloading and/or using the Program: (i) in your country of residence only; (ii) with the purchasing Account only; (iii) during a limited period or periods only; (iv) with certain compatible computer systems and/or other devices only; and/or (v) with a certain number of compatible devices that are associated with the purchasing account only.
5.5 Users agree that they will not, under any circumstances, transmit any Content that: (i) is unlawful or promotes unlawful activity; (ii) defames, harasses, abuses, threatens, or incites violence towards any individual or group; (iii) is political, anti-national, anti-governmental, pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise victimizes or intimidates an individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability; (iv) is spam, constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation; (v) contains or installs any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of the Online Store or any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com and/or any third party; (vi) infringes on any proprietary right of BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com and/or any third party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights; (vii) impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives or any User; or (viii) violates the privacy of BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com and/or any third party.
5.6 Users may not use the Programs, Content, and Services for any purpose other than the permitted purpose under this Agreement. Except as otherwise permitted under this Agreement, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on, or remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Programs or any software accessed via Online Store.
5.7 You are entitled to use the Programs for your own personal use, but you are not entitled to (i) sell, grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of the Programs to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease or license the Programs to others, without the prior written consent of the BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP. coms, except to the extent expressly permitted elsewhere in this Agreement; or (ii) exploit the Programs or any of its parts for any commercial purpose, except as expressly permitted elsewhere in this Agreement.
5.8 We have the right to, in our sole discretion, determine whether or not any User conduct is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions. You agree that we have the right to terminate or deny access to (and use of) any Account and/or Service for any reason, with or without prior notice.
- Payments and Refund Policy
6.1 Buyers undertake to pay the Program Price to BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com as specified in the Confirmation Order. Buyers are responsible for providing a valid means of payment, including, without limitation, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, American Express, PayPal, etc.
6.2 Buyers agree and acknowledge that the Program Price (or part thereof) is not refundable.
6.3 After a Buyer successfully makes a payment to BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com, BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com shall send confirmation of the amount received.BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com shall send an invoice to the buyer & product will deliver within the next 24 hours.
6.4 Buyers agree and acknowledge that BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com has the right to delay or decline purchases of any Program for any reason. Limits may apply to the amount and number of Programs you can buy through the Online Store.
6.5 We offer refunds on a discretionary basis, and each refund request is looked at individually. We do our best to provide a refund where possible, but please note that games that have been played or Products that have been redeemed are ineligible for a refund. Refund requests have to be submitted within 7 days of the delivery of the key by the Vendor to the Purchaser or Customer.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please get in touch with us by logging a support ticket at [email protected].
7.1 Buyers may pre-order Programs through the Online Store. Buyers agree and understand that they are required to pay for the pre-order Programs on the date of the order but the Program will be sent to the Buyer on the date indicated on the Online Store.
7.2 Although BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com shall use its best endeavors to deliver the Products for the pre-ordered Program prior to the official release date indicated on the Online Store, BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com does not guarantee that the Products for the pre-ordered Program shall be delivered prior to the official release date. BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com shall not be responsible for any delay and/or failure in connection with the delivery of any pre-ordered Program.
7.3 Buyers acknowledge that the price of the pre-ordered Program may vary from time to time. Buyers further acknowledge that the sale of the pre-ordered Program may be revoked for any reason, in which case the Program Price paid for the pre-ordered Program will be reimbursed by the BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com.
- Email Communications
12.1 We use email and electronic means to stay in touch with our Users. You agree and understand that we may send you emails about future Services and/or updates on the Programs. Users wishing not to receive offers and updates from us may notify us at any time via one of the contact methods listed in the Contact Us section.
9.1 If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com. If you wish to delete your account data, please contact BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com at [email protected]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements, and we will delete your full profile to the extent possible (if applicable).
9.2 Your rights under this Agreement will automatically terminate without notice and without refund of any fees if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
9.3 All provisions of this Agreement, which by their nature should survive termination, will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
10.1 Governing Law: This Agreement between you and BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com and any access to or use of the Online Store and/or the Service is governed by the federal laws of Sri Lanka. Any dispute which may arise between a User and BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com, pertaining to the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement, shall be amicably settled, failing which Courts of Sri Lanka shall be the competent authority to settle the same.
10.2 Severability: If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
10.4 Notices to Users: Reports, statements, notices, and any other communications may be transmitted by BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com to Users via the email address specified by them in their Account. All communications and notices shall be deemed to be duly served to a User when electronically sent by BUYCHEAPPLAYCHEAP.com to the User at the email address specified in the User’s Account.
You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.